The masks are doing more harm than good. Even though they do not stop COVID-19, people are forced into wearing them more and more. If one refuses and makes a scene, there is a chance of getting banned from a store or restaurant, and most don’t want that, so they comply.
The masks are a cult—a form of mind control. They are being forced upon us by the .01 percent, including Bill Gates and his wholly-owned subsidiaries—various “official” institutes of science. However, Gates’ bought-out ‘authorities’ aren’t producing real science. What they’re really doing is cherry picking data as ordered in order to support an agenda. The mask wearing is a signal to the top of the pyramid. They’re signs that indicate the sheeple are living in fear as designed and they are begging for a vaccine.
Masks keep the fear mongering rolling, and it has rolled way out of proportion. The chances of catching the coronavirus is small and its survivability is great. Children in particular have a vanishingly small chance of contracting the virus, yet there is a big debate about kids wearing masks to school and adhering to the ‘social distancing’ mandate. Doing so will not only be very unhealthy for their physical health, but also damaging to their mental health. Children need to grow socially and they can’t do that if they can’t socialize.
The masks interfere with our ability to breathe properly. We need oxygen and breathing our own CO2 is proven to be unhealthy. The doctors take an oath to ‘do no harm.’ Well, constant and long term mask wearing DOES do harm. The vaccine Bill Gates has in store for us all will do plenty of harm as well. Refuse to take it!
We need to start pushing back against ‘mandatory’ mask wearing. Otherwise the face diapers will become permanent.
UPDATE: “This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That’s 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses. Source
So we destroy livelihoods and the economy for 9,000 deaths? More than ever- ask yourself- Is it about the virus, or is this about the election?.
https://grrrgraphics.com/2020-rnc-convention-part-2/#respondFri, 28 Aug 2020 15:51:01 +0000https://grrrgraphics.com/?p=22704
America Is Back!
The Republican convention was much better than the strange, masked, virtual show the Democrats put on. Even some analysts on CNN admitted it. Trump should also get a larger bounce than what Biden received.
The wrap up day began with a Democrat. Kamala Harris decided to stage a ‘prebuttal’ to Trump’s speech later in the evening. Why Sleepy Joe didn’t do it is anyone’s guess. My guess is the Democrats want him talking as little as possible. Even Pelosi doesn’t want him debating Trump.
Trump broke precedent and made his speech at the White House. The Democrats wondered if he broke the law. Look for Pelosi to begin another round of impeachment hearings over it. It was unusual for Trump to use the White House as the background, but this has been a very unusual year with Bolshevik traitors trying to remove him from office, so I say we should give him a pass.
The president’s speech was easily twice as long as Biden’s and it was also more effective. Many of us conservatives want to know he’s still committed to draining the swamp as well as keeping America as his primary focus. Nationalism is needed to balance out his opponent’s globalism. We needed to hear that someone cares about our rights—especially our First and Second Amendment ones. He cares about all races and wants us to prosper and have jobs. Trump remains our last, best hope to maintain our Republic.
During the convention, some NBA players decided to stage a boycott. That’s their right of course, but it further damages the NBA, which has already been politicized by the left. What should be entertainment and a welcome distraction from the virus and violent protests is gone. I stopped watching the NBA after they genuflected to communist China. If the players are upset about a black man getting shot, they should play and donate their capacious salaries to the family.
We’ve already lost baseball (this season was a joke) and we’ll probably lose the NFL, too. Good riddance to all professional sports if they all want to take knees to our flag while turning their venues into political fields for protest.
Trump wants to return to the America I knew when I was younger. He may be the last hope against a rapidly unfolding dystopian future.